Thursday 18 August 2011

My thought


I believe Google is the future of the whole world. Since the day I have started using Google I have always loved it for its uniqueness and creativity. Google search engine has indeed revolutionised the world. Now I will love to see Google to bring the next big revolution in education sector and bridge the gap between knowledge and common-man.

When I was a child I always used to dream of becoming a scientist when I grow up. Although I could not fulfil my dream due to the faulty education system in my country, I wish that the dreams of every single child get fulfilled with “Google Play School”. It’s like if you have a passion to learn, nothing should stop you,… ;)

Go Google,… go change the world. Make it a better place to live in….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment